Wednesday, December 12, 2001

Living my live in Babylon
Sometimes i step back and analyze the Situation i am in right now. Last time i did this, i thought about this friend of mine, who seems to have cut the connection after having had different opinions about a minor and for the short time of being relevant quite secondary problem. This was kind of new for me: I know arguments and i know some of the vexatious things that i sometimes do unintentionally. But this time i have no clue what really happened, i guess it was way beneath the surface of this argument. Neither apologies nor just letting some time pass seemed to help. I did all i could do - from a distance there is no forgotten option or hidden hint how to come together again, the only one having a choice now is my friend. I just let the door open. He is welcome.