Thursday, July 17, 2003

I'm not interested

in the concept "guilt". I don't search for examples or any other evidence to prove anyone guilty. I think, everything that someone does has its effects - noone intends his actions to generally cause pain, so most of the time, even as unfortune as the effects may be, there is nothing and no one who is to be blamed, anyhow.
I would like you to understand that, perhaps you would understand, why i get angry, everytime you tell me, i only try to put all the guilt on you. I don't, but when guilt is such an important issue for you that someone just has to be guilty and this one has to be determined (what for? we could just solve the problems instead), and i don't accept being guilty, then you automatically think, i blame you instead. But thats your conclusion, and it's wrong. I don't blame me, and i don't blame you! You're not guilty as well, it's just normal, human behavior we discuss here, no one does things wrong or right, we do them different.
And i would like you to stop asking me what i think, when you in fact don't want to hear it. I could sleep better instead of having futile arguments all the night long in my dreams about this issue.