Thursday, May 13, 2004

Some things need time

I seem to have spent all march and half of april in another world. Perhaps i still need some more time, because it still is hard to think about what happened and why. Perhaps this is my main fault, i always think that there must be a reason for the things that happen. But sometimes there are just circumstances that you can't fight.
One problem i am gnawling at is still there: I seem to have an issue with expectations. I'm asking myself, why i have the strong urge to deliver. Even when i know, they are too high or even when i know that i'm not able to escape the high pressure of circumstances, that just are against it. I should learn sometimes, that i can't satisfy everyone, and when i try to, that i will dissipate my energy into so many different topics and to so many persons that i will disappoint them all.
Then, at worst, they leave me.
It's my own fault, anyway, because in my urge to cope with the expectations, i'm giving the impression, that i am that great. That i am easily able to deliver. But i'm not. Perhaps, i should say that soon enough, next time.