Sunday, October 28, 2007

Having put my hat on

leads to some issues. Well knows issues, though. But getting used to them doesn't make them less difficult to cope with. One of them is that i can't save time. When a destination needs some weeks to reach, it will take some weeks. Even when i travel half the distance in just two days. Something will stop me, slow me down, need my attention so thoroughly that i will need much more time for the other half. That's quite ok afterwards. I will get there in the end, i will need the time i estimated. But it's an annoying situation that way. If it were otherwise, if i needed some time to get started and then it would become easyer and faster day by day, i would be much happier with it. But, as we know very well by now, this is not about me being happy.