Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Mages in emotion
Some, ...well...very few, will remember the "Trenchcoatbrigade" CD i put together at the end of the year 2000, that contained songs and music that connects to people i could call my magical ratpack. It was very moody and quite dark and pensive and perhaps less cheerful that it could have been. But my friends liked it very much, so i think that i found the right blend at the right time.
I just start collecting songs for the next edition of the CD, and this time too, it will not be less moody, surely because i have to apologize to one of my friends, whom i seem to have hurt very much, measured on his response to not knowing me any more. But it will be a bit more agressive as well, fitting my loss of patience with some matters. One of the songs that are in the momentary shortlist is Nickelbacks "How you remind me". I dunno why, but it fits absolutely to the state i'm in these days.