Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Change me damn it,

And if you can't, and if I can't change, i will make all my mistakes again and again. So, I'm the king of making things worse. But this time, perhaps, after making nearly all the same bunkum, i did before, i won't make the last mistake i did last time. I won't try to fix things i can only break more by trying. This time I will leave everything as it is right now, saving the good times in my heart and just sit back and be silent. The storm in my mind will be gone someday. The wounds will turn to scars that i may hide under a new garment. I will count to three and it will be over. Time heals all those wonders. And after just some more years, there will only be scars there, where the wonders have been.
Too high hopes, too ambitious goals to get happy. Perhaps i should just switch to a normal, uninteresting, safe life. Be happy with watching TV, working the day and turning grey.