Friday, February 06, 2004

Traveling at safe speed

I try to be aware. It is important to listen to your inner voices now and then. To check the path you're on. Where does it lead you? Are you about to miss a junction? Are there signs which tell you about perils and troubles ahead that you should be prepared for?
I never was extreme, i did never take those pills or smoked so much of that stuff, that i can't smell it anyore without getting sick, as so many people do that i know. I did everything though - but later. When i was sure that i can head in whithout losing myself. I always did well with it and i guess, that this is the reason for myself being that stable. But sometimes, like now, i wish, i could forget all about this and just run off, get totally lost, fall into one of those pits, losing my mind for a while.