Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Home is not a place,

it is where your passion leads you. That might be right and i never regarded a place home just for being there. Very often i felt at home on places i visited just once in my life. Those places were far away, too. But i found a right mood, a right atmosphere there. I remember, that always, when i felt that way, i was there with the right person at the right time. Suddenly time froze around me, there was no fear, no problems, no thoughts about those people who get on my nerves just because they think of themselves to be so important for me.
Since some time now, this feeling didn't come back. Well, once or twice, of course, there were glimpses. Minutes of peace that i breathed in relentlessly, knowing, that this is a seldom moment of ease that i should hold in my memories. But to feel at home is more than this, its not about minutes or moments. Its about sleeping in, knowing that when i awake, everything will be as fine as it is now. That has not been the case for years now, so i can tell that i'm far from being at home.